Powhatan Elementary Website Accessibility
Accessibility Statement for Powhatan Elementary School Website
Powhatan County Public Schools is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Powhatan County Public Schools takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Powhatan Elementary School Website:
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Powhatan Elementary School Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Powhatan Elementary School Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Powhatan Elementary School Website:
- Phone: 804-598-5700
- E-mail: WebAccessibility@powhatan.k12.va.us
- Visitor address: 4290 Anderson Highway, Powhatan, Virginia 23139
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Powhatan County Public Schools assessed the accessibility of Powhatan Elementary School Website by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation by website contributors
- External evaluation by eChalk Guide and Monsido
This statement was created on 27 January 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.